Stretch marks can be very unsightly and debilitating to those who have them. Stretch marks are like scar tissue, as they are a dense network of collagen fibers, a scaffolding of dense tissue. Nonetheless, stretch marks are very difficult to treat and in most skin and dermatology clinics it is a service that is not even offered, unless the docotor has experience and the means to minimize the appearance of the stretch mark and of course how it functions in the skin itself. At J'Adore Medispa and Rejuvenation Centre, our physician and staff has the experience and the tools to improve the appearance of your scar tissue. We offer the following therapies:
- Microdermabrasion, microdermalinfusion, chemical peels, laser skin tightening, and silicone all help resurface the appearance of the stretch marks.
- Raised or above surface stretch marks can be exfoliated or fulgurated off the surface of the skin with lasers and electrosurgerical procedure.
- Depressed or puckered skin can be minor surgically undermined or filled in with dermal fillers, to improve the overall appearance of the stretch mark.
- Red or purple striae (stretch marks) that is still actively healing can be NDYAG laser treated to match the color tone of your skin.
- Mesotherapy and micordermalinfusion can inject enzymes and minerals into the stretch marks tissue, to soften the density of the stretch marks, also improving its healing capability and appearance.
If you or someone has stretch marks and seeks to improve its texture, appearance, and function please call our office and schedule a visit with our naturopathic doctor immediately.